cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add your own icon to your profile

James
Master User

Hi all,

If you would like to add your own icon to your profile, please follow these instructions:

1) Log in and click on your username towards the top of the page

2) Click on ‘Upload an Image' (within the ‘My images’ box on the right hand side of the screen) then add the image that you'd like to have as your profile icon. [Note that the image must be square. Size is unimportant; your image will automatically be made into a 36 x 36 pixel image when you use it as your icon.] Do not click the checkbox 'Hide in Gallery'. Click 'Save to Gallery'

3) Click on 'My Profile' in the blue bar at the top of the screen, followed by 'Avatars'

4) Then click on ‘From my albums’ and choose the icon you've just uploaded. Your chosen icon should then appear with your profile.

Any problems, please post in the forum.

Cheers,

James

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.
Thank you.
0 REPLIES 0