cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 8310

roy-smith

I have just upgraded to Outlook 365 and I can no longer receive emails on my Blackberry Curve 365. The phone supplier says that I need to load the software manually. Somebody out there must have had this problem. If you have, and you have fixed it, what did you do?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

nayan007
Super User

Some times email problem can be from BT end,so to clarify that please get in touch with the technical support team

smeggs

I have the same problem on my Blackberry after the upgrade/Downgrade to Office 365. The Blackberry autodetect apparently sets the POP servers incorrectly so that you can send E-mail but not receive it.

I have tried a number of supposed fixes from the internet including changing settings on the Blackberry website but have not been able to resolve the issue.

Please can BT pull their finger out and get this sorted as it is a very bad degradation to the service.

JoT

my blackberry curve has been a pian from the minute I received it, even a skilled and knowledgable "buff" has had a job getting it started (after a fashion):

I still cannot access the internet

and

it keeps locking itself, so every time I want to use it, I have to go through all the hulabaloo of entering my password

I had my original Blackberrey for over 4 years and it was great (until it - literally - fell to pieces). Am I alone with these problems? Jo