cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Form on website not working again

amor

Hi I have the easysitewizardpro website and the contact us form that customers fill in does not work, it says Internal Server 500 error. Message I get is as follows :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, or webmaster and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

This is now the second time this has not worked, and my customers are unable to contact me.

I reported this over 1 month ago and it seemed to work, but now this has happened again. There seems to be some sort of problem since the new EasysitePRO upgrade. This is not good for business.

I have been with BT websites for over 5 years, and seem to get problem after problem after each upgrade

10 REPLIES 10

amor

Hi just to let you know that I am today still not receiving messages from my contact form.

When a customer fills in the contact form it goes to the Thank you for contacting us page but I am not receiving their messages in my inbox, or any other box in my emails. This is now getting beyond a joke, as I am loosing a lot of business as customers think I am not replying to them.