cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Featureline Helpdesk Online Chat

lloydy2001

You can now contact the Featureline helpdesk online using our new Online Chat instant messaging tool. Quick, easy and convenient - get instant advice on the Featureline service, calling features and technical problems.

Just visit Featureline Team and click on the green 'Chat online' icon. Also available from this page is the Featureline user guide, FAQs and troubleshooting pages - making it a one-stop shop for help and support.

Your views count! We'd love to have your opinions of the new Online Chat service - what's it like to use? What's good? What's not?... Please let us know!!

Cheers

Featureline Product Team

Message Edited by lloydy2001 on 10-07-2009 10:54 AM
21 REPLIES 21

chrisleaney

I have two Featureline phones and downloaded the site user guide.  It mentions six soft programmable buttons but nowhere in the guide does it tell you how to use these.  I have telephoned the supplier who cannot help either.  Can someone tell me how to use the six buttons at the bottom of the phone?

royozzy

Please can u leave me alone.

U have accepted u are in the wrong over my cancellation of your products but have still trided to pursue charges against me. I am not going in any way to pay your outrageous charges placed on my account and will go to court with you Pious Bullys. You should be ashamed of your conduct and the pressure you have placed on me and my family.

I will see you in court or if i dont manage to see this out in the after life.