cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Exchange

FennLane

I have been receiving 2-3 messages a day informing me that my mailbox is almost full.

The messages come form this email address

MicrosoftExchange329e71ec88ae4615bbc36ab6ce41109e@btconnect.onmicrosoft.com

I archive my messages to a pst folder very month and have followed this practive for 5 years and have never had this issue before.

I don't know what ahs changed but the message say I have used 453MB of a 475MB allowance.

I have spoken with Technical Help and BT and they tell me to delete messgaes from my mailbox.

The only messages in the mailbox are about 1 month old and even if I delete all the junk I get the same message form Mircosoft Exchange the next day.

I think it must be some sort of Spyware or similar but speaking to BT has been no help.

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

MHC
Guru

Have you deleted teh messages from the server?    Or does your mail app leave them there?    I set mine to delete from server either immediately, 1 day or 7 days depending on the account.

FennLane

I have used Outlook 2007 for 6 years and never had this problem.

When messiages are archived they are not visible on the server and I haven't change this practice so I don't understand why I have onlt been receiving these meassages for about 1 month.

jpe

Hi

I have the same problem with as the message below:

MicrosoftExchange329e71ec88ae4615bbc36ab6ce41109e@btconnect.onmicrosoft.com

Using tools in Outlook that tells me I only have used 6M in ny nailbox folder - is the message above a Spyware issue?

JP

markp
Grand Guru

Hi jpe,

when you are checking the about of space used in Outlook, as you doing this on your computer or through our website?

If you go to Email Login Page and login with your email addrress and password that is getting these messages, then once logged in click on the cog wheel top right of the page, then select options it will show you how much of your online storage space you have used.

The messages you are getting are more than likely be, because the online Inbox is getting full.

I hope this helps.

Mark