cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line Fault

elizabeth1916

Dear Sirs,

PJ Harte decorating Contractors Ltd is  medium sized business employing over 100 people

our telephone line <telephone number removed by moderator> went down again yesterday leaving us without a fax machine

we rely heavily on this line, Bt informed us yesterday that they would fix this line to day 18th Janruary . today they informed  us that the line can not be sorted until Monday 24th January - this is unacceptable.

Please can someone intervene and sort this problem out for us - we can not divert this line .. can you let us know why this line is so problematical

Best Regards,

Elizabeth Harte        

1 REPLY 1

Fiona
Grand Guru

Hi Ms Harte,

I have checked with Business Line Faults and they have explained that an engineer has been requested and the first available appointment is on Monday the 24th of January. I am sorry there are no available engineers within your area before this time. They have confirmed that a manager has contacted you in regards to this issue and is currently dealing with your complaint. I am afraid the forum Moderators cannot do anything in addition to the manager you have raised the complaint with.

Kind Regards

Fiona

BT Business Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.