cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messaging

chrispy

Hi

Does anybody know if I can get Text Messaging on my BT Feature Line?

4 REPLIES 4

Tracey
Guru

Hi Chrispy,

I am afraid that you are not able to have the Text Messaging service on A BT Feature Line.

Apologies for this.

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

Tapti

hello.....

I am New this fourm...............

nybody know if I can get Text Messaging on my BT Feature Lin.....................

----------------------------     
          Thanks...
---------------------------------------------

(Details removed by moderator)

Tracey
Guru

Hi Tapti,

I have replied to this question above.

I am afraid you are not able to have Text messaging on a BT Business Featureline.

Thanks

Tracey

BT Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

charliebrown

Hi Tracy

Sorry to open an old thread but is this still the case - BT Text cannot be used on a feature line?

I have been advised by the teams on the phone that it will work, however i am struggling to get it to work!

Thanks