cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2wire wireless.

Fireflyguy
Hi all,can someone tell me what i am doing wrong,i reset a router a while back,and held reset for too long and lost the wireless facility that was enabled on router,i have been to bt hub,and activated btopenzone,that was successful but showing as pending,i also went to the wireless icon to switch the wireless back on,that was successful also,but i still do not have the wireless light on the router showing as active,i am at for a loss,and do not know what else i have to do to get it to come back on,as i use btopenzone to keep check on my emails at work, without a connection it makes my day seem very long,can someone give me the details or a picture of what i need to do in order to activate routers wirelss,thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Riggs127
Hi Fireflyguy, The wireless light on that router does not come on until there is a device connected wirelessly to it. The light will remain off if your using BT Openzone. If you cannot see the wireless network when you search for it with your computer, you can reset the wireless network settings alone. Log into the router, Settings - Diagnostics - Resets and select Wireless Configuration Reset This should hopefully fix your problem and you will be able to see the wireless again. If not, then you may nee to replace the 2Wire as those routers are getting quite old now.