4G assure and Bridge Mode

We have just moved premises and while I'm waiting for the new line to be sorted out I assumed the modem would continue working using the 4G dongle. However I have checked and it seems that when you have the modem running in bridging mode you cannot connect via 4G.

Can someone confirm if this is correct?
Thanks Paul

Re: 4G assure and Bridge Mode

From what I can see - this seems to be correct.  4g aspire will only work with the BT Hub and for devices connected to the hub.  Which is terrible - I have my home network setup on my own router as most business users do, and wanted BT in bridge mode, with 4g backup working in bridge mode as well.  Found this out after I signed up, which is very dissappointing.

Re: 4G assure and Bridge Mode

@joecity wrote:

From what I can see - this seems to be correct.  4g aspire will only work with the BT Hub and for devices connected to the hub.  Which is terrible - I have my home network setup on my own router as most business users do, and wanted BT in bridge mode, with 4g backup working in bridge mode as well.  Found this out after I signed up, which is very dissappointing. happy wheels

Thank you very much for the very detailed help!

/* /