cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 overcharge

vienna

I had an email from BT at the beginning of the year in reference to the Business Broadband being improved in my area.

On further investigation the following details were available on a BT site

"What do I need to do to re-sign once my lines have been moved to Next Generation Broadband? Simply contact BT after your line has been moved over to the new network. There’s no additional cost to re-sign and you may be able to get even higher download speeds of up to 20Mb."

This was at http://btbusiness.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12953/c/426,427,2441

I subsequently spoke (31/01/11) to a BT operative, who arranged the re-sign. No mention was made of any additional charge, indeed the monthly charge agreed would in future be less, at £18 rather than the previous £25.

Later however, on receiving notification of my online Bill today, and then downloading it, I saw that a one - off charge re-grade of £75 had been applied.

04/03/11
I emailed BT with the above details, and got an automated response

“Thank you for your enquiry. The reference number for your question is 110212-000202. You should receive a response by email from our support department within four hours”

Used online chat on 04/03/11 to Olayinka. No help at all.

No further response came so I emailed again on 09/03/11.

No response

21/03/11

Phoned them (took 15 mins) reference number 1668 1290, they they this has been passed to technical and may take 3 - 4 weeks to answer!!!!

I pointed out that this is not satisfactory and await their return call

30/03/11
No call, no email received

Absolutely amazing lack of service!!!

0 REPLIES 0