cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Very Unhappy customer!! this is an Open Letter to BT as order still not completed since 02.11.2015

DocVidu

Hello Markp / any BT representative,

Thank you for replying to my 1st post and looking into my BT query.

However, I have not heard anything from you, Markp, for a long time, even after I gave you all details and a possible practical solution to my query with BT fibre broadband (I noticed you read my last private email within 2 hours from sending it!).

It is increasingly concerning the time scale for completing of my fast broadband order, and the overall poor customer service from the BT Business – non-existent on my experience.

You have forms for everything on your website – unfortunately, nothing ever happen following form completion and submission on line.

I completed 3 times the on line BT complaints form, nobody ever got in touch with me.

I spent hours with BT Business Provision Management Live Chat support, unsuccessfully.

I rung BT order related matter (spending days on the phone), and explicit requiring to make a complaint over the phone – nothing happen afterwards.

It looks like a tale, but a more of a twisted wicked-witch tale - I am trying to be fair-minded about BT, but it is the time now to ask what are my rights and what will happen next?

If this would happen to you or your family, how would you feel and would expect to be treated? What will be a positive outcome for you?

I will, however, Markp, (as a BT representative), held you responsible, as you are the one who cancelled my previous order as “it was stuck in the system” and opened the current one (BTKV**** - Placed on 18 March 2016 - BT Business Broadband related order”).

Please don’t ignore me again, and, anyone, please, get back to me asap.

Best regards,

A Very Unhappy customer!!

P.S. I can very well understand now, other forum members threads related to incomplete orders and no customer service from BT e.g. you must be desperate with BT; if you reached this forum, you must be at the end of your tether, and there isn't an alternative, (or is there?).

0 REPLIES 0