cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT BILLING FOR DATA ON UNLIMITED CONNECTION

onechop

Hi just wondering has anyone else had problems with bt billing in the last 6 months. Because my bills have rocketed! since march i have had three quarterly bills. i joind bt buisness fibre unlimited but got charged for data usage. i called bt and they appologized and said he had changed my package to unlimited as the sales team had set me up on a 50GB cap per month. but once again i looked at my bill for this quarter and find i have been charged over £100 again for data usage? can anyone help me with this because im sick of ringing BT because i have had fault aftre fault after i switched over to BT. which im starting to regret its one thing after another.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

onechop
This problem has been resolved. I spoke to someone on the phone they had messed up my account and had wrong details. I was put on a 100gb cap. But its been resolved now thankyou for the reply anyway.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi onechop

I am sorry to see you having this issue, if you can send me your contact details and accoutn details via a private message, I can get it looked into for you.

Markp

onechop
This problem has been resolved. I spoke to someone on the phone they had messed up my account and had wrong details. I was put on a 100gb cap. But its been resolved now thankyou for the reply anyway.