cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Broadband Desktop Help

James
Master User
BT Broadband Desktop Help is a help tool that can assist with the most common broadband connection and email problems. The tool performs a number of broadband and wireless checks to help you if you have a problem. It also includes Wireless Connection Manager, a utility that ensures your wireless equipment is set up correctly.

Download Desktop Help and you'll get:

- Instant access to help, even when not connected
- Easy-to-use tools that automatically keep themselves up-to-date
- Automatic checking and fixing of common broadband connection and email problems

Download Desktop Help today then post a message and tell us what you think.

BT Business
Message Edited by James on 24-02-2009 03:18 PM

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.
Thank you.
23 REPLIES 23

seanoliver

I'm not sure this is the right forum but I'm sure somebody will point me in the right direction if it's not.

Whenever BT Broadband Desktop Help is loaded, all of my cookies are deleted.  Very annoying as I set them manually (I don't want/trust/need websites just loading cookies on my PC so I do it manually).  Is there a way to stop this?

RGuest

I'm sure if I was able to even download the programme it would be of great help.

However all I get is an error message saying I must be connected to the internet to install the programme. Infuriating as obviously I am connected to the internet as I'm trying to download it from a BT site.

I dont want the desktop help. I have reset my BT Homehub and now it wont allow me to move past 'download desktop help'without downloading.

I presume there is a way?

Windows 10.

john46

desktop help does not work on windows 10  turn off smart setup that should stop it