cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Bus Hub 5 - & Mac

Argonaut

Have Hub set up to connect to HP printer for WiFi printing.

Been using OK with a Windoze PC

Now moved o a MAC .....

Having problems getting MAC to connect for printing ......

HP are asking me to check - Does the BusHub 5 support Bonjour

2 REPLIES 2

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Argonaut

I have taken a look into this and have discovered that there were reports of issues with Bonjour and the Hub 5 a few years ago. I would have assumed these issues would have been eradicated following various firmware updates, so I would recommend making sure your firmware is up to date on the router.

If that does not resolve the issue it may be a case where you need to try the BT SmartHub or even a third party router, but I would hope that you could get it working on the Hub 5 itself. I will speak to a few agents in our 2nd line teams for you in the coming days to see what information I can dig up also.

Regards

Ryan

Brock13

Hi Argonaut

I have taken a look into this and have discovered that there were reports of issues with Bonjour and the Hub 5 a few years ago. I would have assumed these issues would have been eradicated following various firmware updates, so I would recommend making sure your firmware is up to date on the router.

If that does not resolve the issue it may be a case where you need to try the BT SmartHub or even a third party router, but I would hope that you could get it working on the Hub 5 itself. I will speak to a few agents in our 2nd line teams for you in the coming days to see what information I can dig up also.

Regards

Ryan

Thank you for posting something like this