cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Business Broadband - Business Crippled for over 1 Month - BT CANNOT FIX- WHY?

dogswheels

This thread seems familiar.  I run an internet business and since the 22nd November my broadband is a joke, often running at less than 1mb download. 

Down for days at a time so I am paying staff and they are unable to work.

4 engineers out so far but seem to fix for a day or so and then it goes again.

BT either do not get it or I think more probably do not care about how this is now damaging my businees.

Would BT themselves be without working broadband for this length of time or would they have it fixed by now.

Once the Chriistmas Holiday period is over I will change provider. 

A COMPANY THE SIZE OF BT CANNOT PROVIDE RELIABLE BROADBAND WITH OVER A MONTH OF TRYING - ABSOLUTELY DIRE!

2 REPLIES 2

GB

Am in the same position. Am lucky if can get 0.5Mb. Have rung and emailed so many times - every time they try and blame me - equipment, filters, distance from the exchange etc when they know darn well it is their problem.  Numerous engineers from Openreach have been out but they don't co-ordinate their findings so every time another engineer comes I have to explain what's wrong. I am not an engineer just the poor sod who pays the bill. On Christmas Eve an engineer arrived (unannounced - good job I was in) and did finally do a speed test - 0.21Mb - too slow he siad - precisely said I - this is what I've been complaining about. He told me I need to ring BT Broadband and ask for a healthcheck to be done on my line - I THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING !!! said I. 

mithcd
Power User

Hi dogswheels, I hope you get this issue resolved. Issues like this rarely happen but cannot be controlled. It is always a good idea to have at least two circuits from two different providers if you have a critical business for a rollover.