cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Business Hub Firmware Upgrade cancelled now not offered

Wildoat

Hi,

I came back from an extended 2 week break when the BT Business Hub 5 (with Infinity 76mb service) had been switched off along with the network. On firing everything up the Hub was glowing blue but internet was slow so I went to the BT Business Hub 5 page and clicked on settings put in my password and after an age a message came up saying something like: "Your business hub has downloaded a firmware upgrade do you wish to apply? All user settings will be reset" My options were OK or cancel, I cancelled so that I could check what settings I had and make a backup of my settings but now the offer of the firmware upgrade has not come back even after a restart. I thought it might happen overnight but the router was restarted overnight I assume by BT but firmware remains the same as it was: BT Business Hub 5 (Type A) | Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.200 | Last updated 10/01/15.

As I am now prepared, any ideas how I can get the option of the firmware upgrade back again? or force a re download?

Cheers, W.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Wildoat,

I can see you contacted our Livechat team today, the .200 firmware is the most upto date firmware that we know of for the business hub 5, which fixed an issue with being able to put the Hub5 into bridge mode.

Markp

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Wildoat,

I can see you contacted our Livechat team today, the .200 firmware is the most upto date firmware that we know of for the business hub 5, which fixed an issue with being able to put the Hub5 into bridge mode.

Markp