cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT cant solve my problem - Please HELP!

Malik

Hi all,

First time I am posting on here.  I have tried searching the internet and had BT out on three occasions but no one can work out how to solve the issue at hand.

My download and upload speeds are extremely slow, upload at about 30kb/s and download at about 300kb/s, all the tests that BT have carried out and the ones that I have completed indicate the speeds should be download at about 6m/s and upload at about 1mb/s.

I am using a BT Business Hub and currently have three laptops connected to the router, soon to be increased to 6.

Any help you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Tracey
Guru

Hi Malik,

Sorry to read about the problems that you have been having. 

Unfortunately this is not something the moderators are able to assist you with.

Hopefully another forum member will be able to help you out with this, if not our technical support team will be able to assist (0845 600 7020 opt 2).

Hope this is of help.

Tracey

BT Business Forum Moderator

If you like a post please click on the star image on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other Forum members know by clicking on Accept as Solution on the right-hand side of the answer post. Please also consider replying to the post stating that your question has been answered successfully.

adrianc
Master User

Malik - what speed does the BT Speed Test site say you should be getting? www.speedtester.bt.com

Adrian