cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked US Websites

sl-engineering

Hi 

We supply parts to the aerospace industry and currently do a lot of work for the US DOD. This requires us to get access to certain sites to clariffy our Cyber Security credentials. Unfortunately when we try to access these sites we get a message to say this site can't be reasched. We have beeen told by our IT Dept this is due to certain sites from the US being blocked by BT. We need access to theses sites to continue our work with the DOD so could someone please let me know why these sites are blocked and why we can not access them? Thanks  Jim

5 REPLIES 5

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi sl-engineering

We don't have any content filtering on the BT Business Hubs so I'm not sure why these would be getting filtered out - is this issue still occuring on these websites for you?

Beth

^BethM

sl-engineering

Hi Beth

Yes it is, when at work I have to teher my lap top to my phone to get access, And when I am at home they connect straight away.

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi sl-engineering,

Could you please privately message me what websites you aren't able to access so I can check from our side? 

Beth

^BethM

sl-engineering

Hi Beth

No problem, could you please advise how I do that?

There are a few sites so I will send them all.

Regards

Jim

BethM
Administrator
Administrator

Hi sl-engineering

You can send a private message by clicking on my profile and selecting 'Send this user a private message' 

PM.PNG

I have just sent you a private message so you can go straight to your inbox at the top of the page and reply from there.

Beth

^BethM