cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Hub issue promptly resolved by BT

Brimley

I had a problem with my Hub 2 weeks ago in that the broaband light was flashing continuosly. I contacted BT Business support who carried out all the tests but because they could not resolve the issue arranged for an engineer to visit me the next day. He arrived at the apponted time and fixed the issue within half an hour and said should it occur again to contact them immediately. worked ok for a week then the same fault occured again last Monday. I contacted BT on Tuesday who arranged for an enineer to viit me Wednesday. An enginer from BT Openreach arrived early Wednesday, confirmed the fault and then spent several hours  tracing the problem which turned out to be at the local exchange. Fault was fied and Hub is now ok. Easy to critisise BT but I was really impressed how promptly they resolved this issue

1 REPLY 1

pnxx3310

Sounds too good to be true.  I have been trying to get on line for at least a month now.  How did you get an engineer to visit?  Do you think BT read these things or is it just us poor punters bleating at one another?