cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Btopenzone query.

Fireflyguy
Hi all,i have a query about a 2wire router,and do not know how to solve it,i work at a business park,and when i started there i had the option of connecting to btopenzone on my tablet,but one day i was getting a no internet message on my tablet,so went to the router and reset the button on the back,but held it for too long and lost wireless and also btopenzone which i used to connect to my own account,i have the previous users details in the instruction book that came with router,but i can't seem to be able to access the http://home as what it says in the book,when i try to access the bt page i should be able to activate it again but page is different to what it says in book,i should see services so i can go to settings and re-activate wireless,but don't see it,help,i can connect to the main network,but have been told i'm not to use it,can someone please help me in sorting this out,many thanks.
1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Fireflyguy

the details in the book could be for old firmware in the 2wire as whenit was first sent out it was on v5 firmware they got updated to v6 firmware over the years. If you contact the helpdesk they can screen share with you and look at the 2wire's settings and re-enable Openzone/BT WiFi for you.

Markp