cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business account

sara11
Hi we are currently waiting for installation. We have got 2 dates via email 1st June for bundle to be completed and 7th June for installation of order completion. Which date do we actually get our internet working. We're disparate, keep having to top up data on phones, and as we are a business we need to look online for best prices to do with work. Is there anyway of speeding this process up even if we have to pay something to get this done quicker. Many thanks
2 REPLIES 2

spank
Grand Guru

Hi there,

I doubt there is any way to speed this up.  The order has to filter through several systems and if one goes wrong or triggers too soon then it can mess up the whole order.

There's a team that can expadite orders if there has been an issue caused by BT but for flawless orders there isn't really any process to push them.

You could try the order managment desk though.

0800 800 154 > choose order managment

Thanks

Harryvent

Sounds like online payments. I am using Apptivo business suite for managing my business processes including accounts, customer management. This application integrates with online payments gateways, so I can make all payments through this very easily and quickly. Try to connect them.