cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay bills - website still down after 47 days!

Chaoss

I logged in to pay my bill which I do at the start of the month as I do every month, but last month and it seems this month I get greated with...

"Sorry, it looks like something’s gone wrong.

We know it’s annoying but you’ve run into a problem on our site, leave it with us and we’ll get to the bottom of it.

In the meantime, please use the tabs above to go somewhere else on the site or try again later.

Thanks for your patience."

I've tried several times a week at different times. I got a warning telling me if I don't pay my bill my service will be suspended however I've tried and just get greated with the above message when I try to access the billing error. I managed to 'get past' this but am told there are no due bills on my account. I am often overseas and cannot call the UK from abroad, and when I am home I work nights. 

I'm currently just trying online every few days and hope BT see that I'm trying and will have this fixed before the new year. I do not have this issue with my Virgin Media buisiness account leased line. I am thinking of getting my contract cancelled with BT as when I have called they don't seem at all interested in resolving the issues. I've collected evidence just in case it goes further. What would be the ideal course of action?

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Chaoss,

I am sorry to see you are having problem with the online billing system, I have sent you a private message asking for more details to allow us to get this investigated for you.

Markp