cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to Btwifi/openzone etc

Maheshreghunath
Hi ,
I am a but business customer and was given username (@btconnect.com) and password for free Btwifi minutes , I have tried using the service and the Btwifi or the bt.com doesn't recognise the username, I have tried ringing them and they never answered and went for the ring back option and received half a second missed ring and have emailed them received no reply such a terrible experience I had to buy bt openzone minutes to use it even in that they only sold me the 5 day option for 17.95 , I have tried to buy the 1 month £39 option several times always something wrong with the website each time went for the £17.95 option no glitches, it feels like they are trying to make a joke out of me, I only chose bt just because of the free btwifi offer I do regret my decision, I have tried all possible ways to login to Btwifi ,never worked.
2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Maheshreghunath

Can you try and see if you can login as your primary @btconnect.com  email address through manage services

If it does not allow you to login contact the helpdesk by phone or chat and they can investigate for you.

Markp

Maheshreghunath
I could login to manage services my problem is I can't login to btwif/openzone using the @btconnect.com username and password