cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company dissolved and need to change to personal plan

e11btt

My limited company dissolved and I am no longer in a situation where I can afford or indeed require a full business package (currently on phone and broadband). Is there a way to close the account without incurring any penalties or having to pay for the remaining contract fee? I am also happy to take a personal plan with BT should this be required, but so far no one that I could call at BT was able to help as they all have threatened to charge me the full term fee should I make any changes to the business account plan. I think that is slightly unfair considering I did not plan for the company to be dissolved.

2 REPLIES 2

markp
Grand Guru

Hi e11btt,

I am sorry to see your company is beiong dissolved, the only team that can help in either closing the account or transfering it to a home account is our customer options team, if you go here this is their contact details.

Markp

erinjane

Hi e22btt,

I'm in the same situation as you and was wondering if you were able to find a resolution? I was just told that yes, I can cancel it, but I pretty must have to still pay for it (£408). Only would save £115 over the term of the contract (17 more months) because of 35% off the line rental amount.

Thanks & good luck

Erin