cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service- non existent

Fotofabric_LTD

I am absolutley appauled at the lack of service BT deliver. I had to move away from broadband simply because having had nearly a year of failed attempts to get a decent signal finally they agreed that sitting there at 10pm at night for 30 mins just to download one tiny pdf wasn't brilliant.

So,having had BT at home & given that we work from home, I decided to transfer the broadband & phone from residential to business.....What a poor decision on our part. 

Firstly, I get a bill for BT Business broadband only....I ring the automated billing line & ity asks if I want to talk about the number I'm calling from...,I press 1 to say yes, then get through to residential....somewhere where they speak English but don't understand it...you got it.

Turns out the broaband got transferred but not the phone line... hence why why I pressed 1 I get residential residing in the Philipines....

So, I then get another bill from residential & guess what, I get billed for broadband on there....STUNNING!!!!

It gets better...I then try & get hold of the sales guy that sold me this (Gordon Brown - no seriously, you couldn't write it)...who apparently doesn't exist ....I then get put through from BT Business Sales to a guy who goes through eveything & then tells me he'll get hold of Gordon & his boss & they'll get back to me......

You're ahead of me here right????? Yep, nobody did, so thankls Simon....who by the way isn't now answering the texts so I guess ythey all go to the 'how not to give customer service' school.

THIS LOT ARE A JOKE.....WHENEVER I HAVE REASON TO CONTACT BT MY HEART SINKS.....TRULY APPALLING

1 REPLY 1

pcls1972

I totally feel your pain.

I had the same situation with my home broadband but i was moving house at the time.

Nothing went right and when you try to contact them they give you the run around.

I truly truly believe that BT's policies of handling complaints is to make it as difficult and frustrating as possible so eventually you give up and drop the complaint! 

I finally had success when i was slagging them off on twitter! An English person called me and got the issue resolved, 5 weeks after it started!!

Good luck on your quest.