cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre optic help

harley

We have Fibre Optic Broadband Business, so normally when multiple devices etc are connected the connection is fine and is no problems but now when Im gaming and if anyone else is watching a video or anything on Wireless or Wired it gives me very bad connection drops and ping goes up n down which is never used to do I could be watching videos etc and play at the same time with out an issue which Fibre should do, but now I can't simple internet usage while I play causes bad lag/Ping spikes, why has this started happening?  

What is wrong? Ive tried changing routers, Resetting, Factory resets multiple times but it still happens. 

An engineer has been and said it is very odd changed the main BT socket, Line is ok, said he wouldnt charge us, BT charged us £300 and nothing made a difference at all..

Any help please nothing is helping ive tried a lot and have no idea what to do and dont want to send another engineer out just to get billed cause they dont seem to know what the problem is no one does. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

harley

Anyone please? 

harley

whats this ?