cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodness me (being polite)

liqnov

18th September 2015 i ordered a landline and WIFI not Infinity or anything posh, just a landline and wifi. 9th October stayed in all day (annual leave taken), BT did not arrive to install. I contacted BT to ask why, to be told "we are awaiting further instructions from open reach, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE HEAR ANYTHING". Went on to BT live chat today (3rd November 2015), to see where my order is and told "your order has been cancelled, we are very sorry".

A comapny with the word 'BRITISH' in that is not worthy of it. Terrible BT, you did not even have the courtessy to email me, txt me or phone me to let me know YOU had cancelled my order. You cant even tell me why it was cancelled in the first place and on who's authority?

Utterly pi**ed off with you BT !!

3 REPLIES 3

markp
Grand Guru

Hi liqnov,

I am sorry to see you had a problem with the order, was it for a home line with broadband or a business line with broadband?

Markp

liqnov

Home line with WIFI

markp
Grand Guru

Hi liqnov,

as this is the business forum I would not be able to help look into this for you, but if you go to home, you can raise the issue with the home broadband team

Markp