cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please: BT Business Infinity broadband order still incomplete since 4 months ago!!!

DocVidu

Hello All,

I am already a BT business phone & broadband customer. (BT business customer since 1998).

Since 02 November 2015 I placed an order for Infinity broadband.

To date, 05 March 2016, I am still not connected to BT Business Infinity Broadband. BT have successfully ignored all my efforts. Where from here? Any suggestions, please, as I lost the will to spend more energy on BT…

Kind regards,

D

6 REPLIES 6

markp
Grand Guru

Hi DocVidu

I am sorry to see your order to upgrade to Infinity for business has not been processed yet.  If you can send me your contact details and details of the broadband line in question via a private message, I can contact our order management team to see what the delay is.

Markp

DocVidu

@markp wrote:

Hi @DocVidu

I am sorry to see your order to upgrade to Infinity for business has not been processed yet.  If you can send me your contact details and details of the broadband line in question via a private message, I can contact our order management team to see what the delay is.

Markp

Hi Markp,

Just saw your reply. Can you please help me to find the icon for private message?

Many thanks,

markp
Grand Guru

Hi DocVidu,

if you click on my name in the top left corner of my post you will get an option to send me a private message.

Markp

markp
Grand Guru

HI

Thanks for sending the private message I have now passed the details over to our orders team to investigate what the problem is with the account.

Markp

DocVidu

Hello Markp,

Thank you for your support. I am still waiting for BT team to contact me and come up with a solution. in the mean time, is there a contact / link to customer service complaints, please? Sorry, I am at the end of my tether with BT. By ignoring me, doesn'yt make the problem go away, I am sure everyone agrees.

Kind regards

markp
Grand Guru

Hi DocVidu,

I am sorry no-one has got back to you, I will chase them up for you. Here’s a link to the complaint section of our contact us pages, where there are a number of options to get in touch including an email option, if available. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in contact us, there’s further information and a complaints form in the how to make a complaint about BT Business help article

Markp