cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Speeds

UndeadBlade666
About a month ago, my family and I upgraded to the Hub5 from the Hub3, not knowing that that was the worse mistake we've ever made we where all exited, it said speeds of 520mb/s Download wise but knowing we live in a small town in Scotland we knew we wouldn't reach speeds of that. After we had it installed the broadband was slow, about 2.3mb/s Download and under a megabit upload. Few days later the speeds seem to of sorted them self out, I myself was eager to test our "new speeds" and what we got was 6mb/s download and 45kb/s upload, and our old speeds where 5mb/s and 500kb/s(?) All very well, but I've seen people complaining that they get speeds of 25mb/s, I'd kill for a speed like that! Anyway for the past three weeks are Internet has been absolutely utterly useless! We get speeds of 1kb/s and our upload is nothing! We are fuming, as any of us can get anything done!

Best part is there's nothing we can do about it according to BT, we tried seeing if you could move to another broadband provider, funny thing is, there's only BT...

BT, get your s*** to sorted!
0 REPLIES 0