cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check my BB usage?

Way

Hi. This is an easy one, I hope. I've just change my BB package from residential to business. When it was still residential, I was able to check my BB usage online, but now I don't see a usage monitor when I log into my account. Is there one somewhere, but I'm just being blind?

9 REPLIES 9

JohnE
Guru

We don't, at the moment, supply a usage checker for customers, Way.  We're still testing.  You can obtain an accurate usage check if you Contact Us

Way

Thank you.

rodjones

@Way wrote:

Thank you.

How can I check at any time what broadband usage I have used

DSS

Excellent free software program - NetWorx

markp
Grand Guru

Hi all,

If you login with your primary @btconnect.com email address via manage your product and services on our website  myoffice.bt.com you will be able to check what you have used in the current month.

Mark

osullipm
Administrator
Administrator

thurlestone29

@Way wrote:

Hi. This is an easy one, I hope. I've just change my BB package from residential to business. When it was still residential, I was able to check my BB usage online, but now I don't see a usage monitor when I log into my account. Is there one somewhere, but I'm just being blind?

@Way wrote:

lanceblair

Over the last two months I have received from BT a message to say I have reached 18mb of my monthy allowance of 20mg. I have never, over the time I use theis service, received correspondence indicating my allowance was over the 20mb.

How do I check my bb usage please?

markp
Grand Guru

Hi lanceblair,

do you have a business or home broadband line?

As it looks like it might be Home, as Bt business does not have a limitted usage package for 20GB, the business packages are either a limit of 10Gb or Unlimitted.

If you go to home chat they will be able to help you further.

Markp