cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out where to send my letter of complaint?

Iain

Hi Guys,

I have been having an on going problem for the last 2 months and have written a letter of complaint.

I have tried navigating around the BT site to find an address to write to complain to BT Business for my shocking service but am unable to do so successfully.

I'm a computer programmer with a BSc in computer science but I can't manage to find out the address to send complaints to. Makes me want to cry....

Any ideas why it is so difficult to find this information? Also does anyone actually know the correct address?

I have asked several times of the advisors and the customer care team who are dealing with my issue for this address but no-one seems to be able to provide it?

I have written a letter that I want to post but as the problem is still evolving it is becoming out of date.

I wrote it on the 5th of March its now the 7th and I still don't have an address to send it to.

Please help,

Iain

1 REPLY 1

Iain

Bump....

Update, since writing the above post I've had 3 telephone conversations with BT Business representatives as none of them have the address to write to for complaints.

This seems strange, as from my experience anyone who actually gets a problem with their service will almost certainly want to write a complaint. This is because the BT advisors on the help desk have to deal with BT Open Reach's web portal to check on appointments, rather than actually being able to call up and say why has this not been done yet etc etc....

I seems ludicrus to me that I should phone up for an update to my problem and 5 hours later still not have had someone call me back with the update, giving the excuse that they are still waiting to find out from open reach fully 5 hours after they initiated the request for an update from them.

Help!!!!!!