cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinity not available when number checked

Fibreless

We are looking to provide broadband to our village social club.  For obvious reasons we wish to install BTInfinity, which is readily available in this village.  Yet when I check availability on the club's phone number, it tells me that fibre broadband is not possible.  How can this be, while properties next to the club can get it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Fibreless,

If you can send me a PM (private message) by clicking on my name, with your contact details, details of the line and if you have it the line number of the propert next door that has fibre I can have a check to see what is going on and also get sales to call you.

Thanks

Markp

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

spank
Grand Guru

Hi there,

It's all down to the cabinet and capacity.  Next door might be connected to a different cabinet, sounds strange but it is possible.  And if there is no capacity in the cabinet for additional fibre lines you may have to wait until they upgrade it.  Or, it could just be a problem with the availability checker.

I'm sure admin markp can pass your details onto sales to double check though 🙂

Thanks

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Fibreless,

If you can send me a PM (private message) by clicking on my name, with your contact details, details of the line and if you have it the line number of the propert next door that has fibre I can have a check to see what is going on and also get sales to call you.

Thanks

Markp

miniblob

It is possible, just unlikely!!!

Probably a system error.

Just like when BT said I could keep my business number if I moved to these premises - then after I've signed contracts with landlords and contracts with BT, they fail to provide anything for two weeks, before saying - actually, no, you can't keep that phone number.

Great!

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Fibreless,

I have checked the deatials you have given me and I can see fibre is available on the number you gave me for the social club.

What I have done is pass your details over to the sales team to give you a call with current prices and offers.

Markp