cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Service

doutfire

hi i have a few qustions i currently have btbusiness phone and internet service normaly i recieve the odd few emails send one or two down load the odd app for ipad or iphone last thursday 26th july 2012 i tried to down load upgrade of software for my computer gets to 53.25mb and closes i tried loads of times smae thing happens next morning i contact software company they confirm no issue with software .next contact B.T first the lady said its not their problem okay so why am i paying you for internet service  ? she decided to test the line and call me back and confirmed internet dropping out of service she would report fault on monday i tried to contact bt for over one hour with total frustation i got though to accounts asked how much to have total disconnection phone and internet the lady told me but said i can not do that i will put you though to options team twenty five mins later still says we are very busy please hold i also have a business to run i have never experianced any thing like this it is redicolus 

3 REPLIES 3

stinklyonion

Upgrades usually give s a lot of problems. BT is a bit infamous on that where I encountered a lot of this in the past, but still with them 'cause I don't have a choice.

iptables101
Power User

Sorry to hear that doutfire. I would try to get a hold of a manager at tech support on this. 

dave
Guru

It is the router firmware issue. I take it you are trying to download a file over 2GB?

If you call back and speak to the helpdesk they should be able to provide a solution.

Or see my post in the following thread if you are technically minded:

http://business.forums.bt.com/t5/Broadband-and-internet/Large-file-download-capping/td-p/43124