cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to retrieve old email addresses

nigelashton

Hi I need some help resolving a problem that has taken far too long to resolve.

I had an email account as part as a bt business phone and broadband that my company paid for the last 11 years. Unfortunately due to a change of billing within my employer they missed a pay date and despite trying to sort myself BT disconnected the phone line and the broadband and thus losing my email addresses on that account.

I have since re setup on the same phone line but by BT residential and would like to retrieve the old account - I am more than happy to pay to retrieve but can't seem to get any answers on how to do it as my online account is locked out and the messages that are left for me I can't reply to?

Some urgent assistance is needed please as I need to renew email addresses on certain accounts that need the old email address and retrieve messages that may have been sent that I have now missed.

Thanks in advance,

Nigel,

1 REPLY 1

OldWolf
Guru

Hi,

Phone Billing (0845 600 7020) and ask them to reactivate the account, which should be instant as long as everything is sorted with the billing.

Once the account has been reactivated it will become a PAYG (Pay As You Go) account that, unless you have additional services like Business Email, you won't pay anything for.

The only thing you need to make sure and do is log in to each user account through http://myoffice.bt.com at least once every 90 days.

Hope that helps.

Dave A