cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband or phone for more than two weeks

ggselvin

Hi

Someone called from BT on 24th Feb 2020 to say my BT contact ends tomorrow (25.2.2020) need to renew and I did that over the phone. Next day they cut my broadband and the following day my landline. They say there is a problem with order and cancelled it. Now more than two weeks and they have no when the services are going be restored. They say now they are following it with BT openreach. I am out of business for two weeks now and not sure how many more. 

• Placed on 25 Feb 2020
  • Estimated Completion date 12 Mar 2020

DelayedPlaced on 25 Feb 2020 
In Progress
  • Placed on 25 Feb 2020
  • Estimated Completion date 12 Mar 2020

The completion date changes everyday to next day. BT support always say the case handler will call back and he never does. I am very frustated and they brought my business to closing stage. Is there anyone who can help?

1 REPLY 1

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi ggselvin

My sincere apologies this post was not picked up, and sorry for the issues your are having also. Are you still having issues with this? If so, I imagine that there will be an open complaint. If you PM me the complaint reference if you have it (or indeed the order reference or line number) I can try to chase up internally with your complaint handler for you so that we can finally get this sorted.

Regards

Ryan