cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No business line at all..Hardly any Internet

moscarella

My business phone lines are completely dead...Nothing! I have just about got internet service 300kb. Line filters checked and O.K. BT line checker assures me that it cannot "carry ot a check on this type of line". The helpline and 24hour support I pay for in my business package works so well that calls to the helpline number from a mobile are cut off immediately. BT internet live agent cannot help. No working phone boxes in the area.

I have reported this fault three times since yesterday morning by internet and finally received an acknowledgment 36 hours later. but no restoration of any service.

Perhaps somebody will be kind enough to enlighten me as to where I go next. Other than writing to BT I have completely run out of options and I am literally dead in the water.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

moscarella
Hi, Thank you for your reply. Awaiting engineer visit on Wednesday. Master socket dead!

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

markp
Grand Guru

Hi moscarella,

Can you please send me your account/broadband  line details via a private message to allow me to look into this for you please.

Regards

Markp

Forum Moderator

moscarella
Hi, Thank you for your reply. Awaiting engineer visit on Wednesday. Master socket dead!

Regards

moscarella

Hi, Engineer called A.M. today. Confirmed everything dead...Traced problem to vandalised BT box further down the line. Reported there were several in the same condition in his line of sight but he only had instructions to repair one!  Hope he reported these....After a very bad start a bouquet for B.T.

Regards to all who took the time and trouble to reply to my help plea!