cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered broadband upgrade 14 Oct still waiting constantly fobbed off affecting our business!!!

Angpringle
Can someone help us?We are a manufacturing company and ordered an upgrade to Fibre broadband on 14 October. We have been chasing it up and keep getting fobbed off. the original order was somehow cancelled by BT and reset up on Dec 12 and we are still waiting. I have been onto call centre and had an escalation reference and assured it would be this week for install. I was called back by someone from the Nottingham escalation team to say it would be sorted last week??? I have tweeted their twitter account who refer me back to the business pages - I can't seem to talk to anyone in the escalations team who are now dealing with it supposedly??? Has anyone got a number I can call for the escalations team or someone who isn't just trying to fob me off??
1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi Angpringle,

I am sorry to see you are having a problem in upgrading to fibre broadband, if you can send me a private message with your contact details and details of the line in question I can contact the team in question to see what is going on for you.

Markp