cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pray your leased line install goes without a hitch!

the_it_bloke

I gave BT 3 months notice to install a leased line and an ISDN30 line and planned to have it in before a building move.

over a month before installation date someone went out and tried to run a line into the buiding and found a duct blocked - but didnt update the job ticket or inform the customer.

On the day of the broadband install the engineer turns up and says - oh there is a blockage, it looks like someone has been out already, i wonder why they didnt update the job ticket...

2 weeks from move date and I am getting all the permissions to dig (private road) to assist BT and get something moving

1 week from move date and we have to cancel the move - still i can get no word from BT where we are or when the services are going to be installed.

If you use BT, pray the installation goes without a hitch!

Otherwise you will get no information, your salesman will not want to know, your BT project manager will not want to know and you will have to consult a crystal ball to know when your services will be delivered.....

All this, for a line costing around  £500/month...

How is this customer service?

1 REPLY 1

markp
Grand Guru

Hi the_it_bloke

I was sorry to read about your delay in provision, as this is not something I can help with, you will need to speak to the leased line order management team on 0800 0324362.

Mark