cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redirect to BT Wholesale Service Information Page ( 62.6.38.125/index.html )

armstrongagric

Every time I sign on at home I get this message: Redirect to BT Wholesale Service Information Page ( 62.6.38.125/index.html ) and it wont let me connect to the internet. Please don't tell me to ring BT- I've been on twice today and both times they were unsuccessful in getting it to go away and told me it would go away in time- that was three hours ago- trying very hard to run a small business and finding it near impossible with all my broadband problems lately. Any help appreciated

1 REPLY 1

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi armstrongagric

Sorry for the delay in response!

So when you redirect to that page it is normally caused by either an issue with your routers internal user details (our technical agents can advise you what your details should be and help you change them if need be) or if your services are restricted. Now if it is the latter then I know a reconnection does take up to 24 hours in some insatnces, so it could be possible the connection may have been restricted in error.

There are instances where a general fault can cause that screen too, in which case we would test the line and then take whatever action is needed e.g. book an engineer.

When you called in did they give you any advice as to what was causing it in the first instance? It is hard to say what is causing the fault without seeing the account itself. Essentially once we know the cause of the fault then we can implement the solution.

Let me know if you need any further assistance with it and I will do what I can for you from my end!

Regards

Ryan