cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAGs and Renumbering

jophennabus

I moved house (or premises) on 15th August. We had a phoneline and Infinity. I requested that this all be moved to our new address.

After installation occurred, we had a phone line without internet and without the correct number. 3 days later the correct number was applied, and then a few more days later standard broadband was working at 2Mbps!

However, although the line is eligible for fibre, the BT business movers team can't order it as there's s problem with tags on the line. This had been ongoing for 3 weeks.

I've spoken to BT wholesale yesterday about getting the tag sorted but unfortunately the person could only speak broken English. She did mention renumbering and quoted the temporary number that we were issued with but other than that she was not comprehensible.

I spoke to somebody today who said that the renumbering had been ballsed up and it had left a bad TAG on the line. This should be remedied in 2 days. however, I had that same story 2 weeks ago!

Any ideas how to proceed? I'm in contract with BT but as it stands may have to move supplier in order for our business to get back on track!!

0 REPLIES 0