cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bt facebook page for complaints

stuartsmith

as BT couldnt care less perhaps this might help just a little.

so lets see if setting up a facebook group has any effect!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BT-British-Telecom-The-Worst-Company-Ever/156498541053449#!/

I urge everyone and anyone who has or ever had an issue with BT to join....

20 REPLIES 20

Douzeper

Joined up,  come on everyone join up lets put them to shame, they are a dismal dismal company. Customer services are horrendous, they make promises they don't keep and speeds are dire at overpriced charges.  

God please make my contract end soon!

Alun
Master User

Hi Stuartsmith,

I understand that you have an open case with technical at present and an engineer out today. If you are still having issues after the engineer appointment we would be more than happy to try and assist with your issue.

Regards,

Alun
BT Business Support Forum Moderator

Like this post, or any others? Please click on the star image on the left hand side if you do.
If you ask a question by putting up the first post in a thread and a follow-up post answers your question correctly, please let other Forum members know which post contains the correct answer by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button on the right hand side of the post.

stuartsmith

the engineer has ben out but couldnt do the work as his laptop wasnt working, to be fair he then called on the services of another. they did some work and have managed to double to speed of the service but said it may take up to 24 hours to show. The speed has never been the issue it the inability to connect.

The result is now even worse, almost ever time i try to connect it doesnt. 6 times it has failed in the last hour.....i need another engineer out TODAY!

stuartsmith

so the engineer turned up nice and early today - but then couldn't do the job because he laptop was broken, to be fair to him he then found another eng in the area who could help him out. after various tests they decided the problem was to do with the socket (the line was (showing 7meg speed and various errors on it) and the way it was set up (or something), after changing this and retesting the line it was now showing 15meg speed and clear of faults. The results are amazing....ITS WORSE THAN EVER! REALLY REALY **bleep** NOW.....
They did say the line could take 24 hours to work correctly and gave me a website to check the speed http://www.speedtest.net/
So i have been in touch with broadband faults yet again and they haven't had the notes back form the engineer so lets see what happens tomorrow, i dont really think it will be suddenly ok.

Phil_Chapman

BT have now missed FOUR engineer's visit appointments and have lied to me TEN times in just 6 days.  I've written to the CEO and provided a chronology (http://tinyurl.com/BTDontCare) to try to shame them into just telling customers the truth and doing what they say they will do.  Since I posted my complaint all they have done is 'followed' me on Twitter!  Ive already read of customers left disconnected for weeks, provided 0.1MB bandwidth by BT Infinity, or left waiting 7 times for a BT Engineer to fail to show for an appointment.

akilah17

I  have been have a huge amount of problems with BT in reagrds to direct debits and movin home and they making the ourchase of my new flat a pain.

I am still waiting of the back office/technical support to call me back, i can get speak to them I have to wait for them to callthey promised they would get back to me wihtin 24 hours and I have heard nothing. 

I need bradband to do my job at home and now I can do that. 

Everytime I call I go round and round in circles I must of called about 10 times in the last month. 

If some one could just call me back we could get the sorted, i just want to leave BT (with compensation for all the hassle)

Extremley unhappy with all of this.

Please just call me back

mitteni

I have been told by techchat not to contact them again as they have done everything they can do and the case has now gone to the case managers, that was last week after many equiries with them, I was promised that the fault would be sorted and the new cable put in and given different dates and times, the last one being last Friday. It is now Thursday and since then I have had one phone call on Friday from an engineer to say <I am under the impression we are to change your cable@ whenI said yes and that we were told it would be that day he said 'Oh' and then that he would have to get intouch with his manager, since then nothing. perhaps these case managers are on Pluto and are waiting for a spaceship back.

DSS

I was told by someone who was ranting about BT's appalling customer service that he was informed that "communication was BT's business but not its policy........"

nehaul

i did not asked for BT but found a charge for this on my latest bill .Why is this ?