professional OLM to PST Converter software

If you are facing any problem with Mac Outlook OLM file Accessing, then use Outlook stores user information in form of PST files and mac Outlook stores user information in form of OLM file format.Sometime it becomes tough to migrate from mac Outlook to windows Outlook without using professional OLM to PST Converter software which can easily convert OLM file to PST format with all email components, such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc.

Power User

Re: professional OLM to PST Converter software

Manually  OLM File to PST Format Steps :-

Step 1: Setup an IMAP account using Gmail account. 
Step 2: Add IMAP mail account to Outlook for Mac. 
Step 3: Create a Label in Gmail. 

Step 4: Move or transferred emails from Mac Outlook to IMAP mailbox.

Hope this helps you.

So many utilities available for OLM file to Outlook PST file migration, which can find out in Google search. I would also like to suggest such a Softaken OLM to PST Migration Software. OLM to PST migration uitlity changes mailbox items in OLM into Outlook PST format. This app shows all the flexible emails in preview items before saving. In preview items, you can check your select emails and exactness of adaptable emails.

Softaken for Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook migration is a comprehensive tool that migrates OLM files into PST files or saves the data. This is the best alternative to the free OLM to PST converter. The software supports all the versions of Outlook, and Mac Outlook including the latest versions.

As per my experience, I find Pcvita Mac OLM file converter the best utility out there. It provides multiple unique features and helped me convert data from my Mac Outlook account to PST that could be imported to MS Outlook for Windows. I strongly recommend using this software. 

If you are a Windows OS user, you can try their OLM file to PST converter tool that works with all Win versions.

/* /