20-08-2018 01:11 PM
In 'Manage Services' under 'Manage Email Accounts' I have 3 tabs: 1, Business email lite (1 of 100 accounts used). 2, Business email lite (8 of 10 accounts used). 3, Office 365 Small Business.
All our email accounts are set up on the second Business lite account. By accident I set up an account on the first Business lite (call it email@example.com). I deactivated it and went to add it to the second Business lite, however it states that firstname.lastname@example.org is unavailable to use.
Also, after deactivating the account it still states '1 of 100 accounts used', where the list of accounts should be there's just a blank space. Under the 'Deactivated Accounts' section the list is also empty. So how do I go about making this account free again?
Also, any idea why I have two Business email lite tabs?
21-08-2018 01:37 PM
You will have 2 Business email lite accounts as you will have 2 of our products that gave you the licenses.
The fist with the 10 licenses comes free of charge with our Business Broadband. It also sounds lke you have our old webhosting pack. This gave you an additional 100 licenses to use.
Regarding the issue with the email account you have deacactivated. Even though the email address is set as deactivated, it still shows on our system. That will be why it is advising that the addresws is unavailable to use Rhys.
It does souind like there is an issue with the allocation of your licenses if it is not reflecting that you have deactivated the license.
If you contact our support team in 0800 800 154, they can get our second line team to get that sorted for you.
Follow this steps:-
to delete a Gmail account and Google account
1. Sign into your Gmail account on Google dot com
2. Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select "Account."
3. Under the "Account preferences" section click "Delete your account or services."
4. Select "Delete products."
5. Enter your password.
6. OPTIONAL: Click "Download Data" to save any important information from being permanently erased.
7. Click the trash can icon next to "Gmail."
8. Enter an alternate email address (cannot be another Gmail address).
9. Click "Send Verification Email."
10. Open the email from Google you should have received with your alternate email.
11. Follow the deletion link in the message.
12. If prompted, log into the Gmail account you want to delete.
13. Select "Yes, I want to delete (example)@gmail.com."
14. Click "Delete Gmail." Then, click "Done."