Re: Email Mailbox Full

[ Edited ]

I have now sorted this.  The Webmail login URL should now be:

outlook.office365.com

These instructions are not good.

First off when you click on cog ... you don't get much more than the ability to set themes & reading pane layout.

You need to click on the very bottom option   "View all Outlook settings"

This at least gets you to the General settings ..... however when you click on "General>Storage"  you get a statement on how much ise used ..... which we already knew from the daily emails.

Ther is no option at all under storage .... certainly nothing entitled "Clean up mailbox"

Need some better instructions

I have the same issue that I followed Ryan's instructions and found the listing of the storage in each mailbox, emptied them all although there were only a total of less than 100Mb of the 15Gb storage used and am still getting the same mailbox full messages. I think the community needs some very clear instructions as this seems to be a common and recurring issue.

Microsoft Exchange full allegedly

Hi,

I have been having problems with this daily message for about 4 months.

There was a time when I had 2500 messages in my inbox and approx 4000 in my sent box. That didnt used to cause a problem.

After much deleting, I have only 961 and 570 respectively.

When I go Microsoft Office Home / Storage settings      I find :

Junk email    0.99 KB used      0 messages

Inbox          17.05 MB used    16 messages

and

Sent items    903.28 MB used    2152 messages

but when I go back to the actual Microsoft Outlook I find just 570 messages and my dilemma is that I do not wish to tell "Storage settings" to lose  all 2152  messages and find that in reality I have lost the 570 that I would prefer to keep.

Any suggestions please ?

Thanks 

James Crowther

/* /