cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get backup of Gsuite app?

almamethew

Hi, 

I want to get a backup of my Gsuite accounts, but don't have any idea how to work on it. If anyone has the idea of how to get backup of my Gsuite accounts, please share. 

6 REPLIES 6

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Almamethew

Hope you are well!

I'll be up front in saying that I do not really have any knowledge of Gsuite at all. I have had a quick browse to find out a bit more about it though and I can see that Google do have support channels and support pages for Gsuite. There may be someone on the forum who does have knowledge on how to answer your query, but if you have no joy here I would recommend checking it out with Google themselves.

I do hope you are able to get that sorted!

Regards

Ryan

Jimmywick

Backup of Gsuite app:

• Once you have logged into your account, open the Admin Console and click on the < button.
  • Here, you need to click on Tools and hit the Data Export option.
  • On the next screen, click on the Start button to backup G Suite.
  • Now comes the unavoidable waiting period. Google will take as long as 9 days to email you a confirmation link of your exported data.
  • When you finally receive the confirmation email, open it and click on the Access Archive button to view the backed-up data.
  • Now, open the folders individually and download the data for all users one by one to your local system.

Hope this helps,

Jimmy Wick

martinsmith

Download the G Suite Mail Backup Tool one of the best tools for creating a backup of all G Suite Mailbox items into your PC, Hard Drive, USB Drive, and many other such locations. 

Visit at  : https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html

Macsmith

If you want G Suite app backup, then you can try SameTools Cloud Backup Tool. you can backup G Suite files to PST, MSG, EML, HTML, EMLX, MHTML, and MBOX. Cloud Backup Software is very easy to use and takes care of the formatting properties and folder structure of the source account. Analyze the application working using the free demo version that allows to backup the first 25 files free of cost.

jack1232

Shoviv G Suite backup & restore tool is extremely advanced software to make the backup into Outlook PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, etc. file format. The software offers the backup scheduling option through taking backup periodically becomes easier. However, the tool has multiple features; if you want to check them all, check out its free demo edition.

Read more - https://bit.ly/3xyA4Ce

Aryan_26

The secure and reliable approach to backup your Google Workspace (G Suite) account is by selecting a trustworthy Google Workspace Backup software. This approach allows you to backup your drive, contacts, calendars, and emails to local storage. One of the foremost reasons to adopt this approach is that it ensures high data security and keeps your data secure on-premise. Apart from this, you can also export the Google Workspace emails to multiple file formats such as PST, HTML, MBOX, EMLX, MSG, PDF, and EML. You can also migrate your G Suite emails to Office 365 mailbox in a single run. Using its free trial version, you can analyze the advanced options that it will going to offer.