How to get backup of Gsuite app?

Hi, 

I want to get a backup of my Gsuite accounts, but don't have any idea how to work on it. If anyone has the idea of how to get backup of my Gsuite accounts, please share. 

BT Employee

Re: How to get backup of Gsuite app?

Hi Almamethew

Hope you are well!

I'll be up front in saying that I do not really have any knowledge of Gsuite at all. I have had a quick browse to find out a bit more about it though and I can see that Google do have support channels and support pages for Gsuite. There may be someone on the forum who does have knowledge on how to answer your query, but if you have no joy here I would recommend checking it out with Google themselves.

I do hope you are able to get that sorted!

Regards

Ryan

Let me give you another option for taking the backup of Gsuite Mailbox data on your Windows PC. You should use the Softaken Gsuite Backup tool for downloading the data fro Gsuite account and save them into multiple file format such as PST, MBOX, MSG, EML/EMLX. This software is very simple to operate and handle the process wisely.

To start backup of Google Drive data:
On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Data Sources > Cloud Apps. The Manage Cloud Apps page appears.
Click G Suite, and under the Google Drive tab select the user whose data you want to backup.
Click Backup Now.

You can easily backup the G-Suite by using google tools like "Google Vault" and "Google Takeout". These are the free builtin tools provided by Google and by using these tools you can easily backup your G-Suite data both Offline and Online. 

Backup of Gsuite app:

• Once you have logged into your account, open the Admin Console and click on the < button.
  • Here, you need to click on Tools and hit the Data Export option.
  • On the next screen, click on the Start button to backup G Suite.
  • Now comes the unavoidable waiting period. Google will take as long as 9 days to email you a confirmation link of your exported data.
  • When you finally receive the confirmation email, open it and click on the Access Archive button to view the backed-up data.
  • Now, open the folders individually and download the data for all users one by one to your local system.

Hope this helps,

Jimmy Wick

/* /