cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MicrosoftExchange329e71ec88ae4615bbc36ab6ce41109e@bt689472pop.onmicrosoft.com

SVRPlas

Ive deleted loads of files and moved all photos to a stick, still cant send emails, advice please

4 REPLIES 4

Macauto

Hi,  Did you manage to solve your problem.

I'm getting the same mail message sent at least once a day.  Cleared out messages. Checked my mailbox size which is nowhere near what the mail message says.

Just wondered if you'd found a solution.

swhite1

I keep getting the same message from MicrosoftExchange 'Your mailbox is full. 977MB  972mb

your mailbox can no longer send messages. etc.

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi swhite1

Sorry to hear you are having those issues.

In order to resolve that you would need to clear mailbox storage. You would have to do this online via your webmail.

To access that you would need to go to portal.office365.com and log in there with your email. From there you can delete emails as you see fit. Please ensure that you also delete them from the "Deleted Items" folder. From my experience it is usually Sent Items that clog up a mailbox, so double check your sent items folder to see if that is the case.

All the best with this one!

Regards

Ryan

GSMann

i have logged in and deleted more than 3 years worth of emails and still have this problem.

i can no longer send emails from my btconnect email address which with lockdown is very difficult.

During Aug 2019 i received many emails telling me to log into my account as it was going to be deactivated.

i ignored these as i was sure it was phishing.

They came from      Mail Communication Server, Stephen Hallberg, Mail Communication Team, Stuart Savage, Account CUSTOMER and Microsoft account team.