cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Existing Hosted Webpage

LeslieBlunt

Hi 

I generated a simple web page a few years a go with the free development package at the time and now need to update a couple of items on the page like phone number. When I select to edit the page I just have a Logged Out screenLoggedOut.PNG.

4 REPLIES 4

jtanna
Power User

Nobody has replied perhaps because people use FTP to upload their pages.  Therefore, have you thought of creating the same page externally using Microsoft VS Code (free) or Expression Web (Free) and then upload it using a FTP client like File-Zilla?

If you want help I can do it for you and send you the finished product and you can upload it yourself so that you don't have to divulge your username/password to me or to anybody on these forums. 

Good luck.

Bobby
Super User

Hey LeslieBlunt,

Your problems accessing the web hosting portal sound like a technical issue. Just to clarify, did you set up the webpage using one of the BT Business website tools such as Easysite Wizard Pro? 

Thanks, Bobb

LeslieBlunt

Yes, but a few years ago. the editing options don't appear there now.

BillyR
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi,

If you contact us on 0800 800 154 amd confirm your webiste address with us, we can have a look to see why it is not allowing you to edit the site. Can I also ask you to make sure you have Firefox on your PC, as this browser will fully support Easy Site Wizard.

Thanks,

Billy