cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office365 Premium Mail Issue?

TrevorGage

I had/have BT Business Lite/Domain and have recently ( 4 days ago ) added Office 365 Premium to my account - I was told by BT to disable both my current emails and to re activated after a given period.

This has worked for the main email address that I have for the account - but the second email address I cannot neither - reactivate (told that I need to add another license ) or add as an an alias to the main address.

As the second email is my named one and has been used by business colleagues I do not want to lose it - but no one seems to be able to give me advise on what if how to rectify this - FYI I have waited 4 days to see if this would somehow update.

Microsoft advise that the issue should be directed to BT

Any advice would be well received even if only who is best to contact on this.

Thankyou

8 REPLIES 8

RyanJames
BT Employee
BT Employee

Hi Trevor

Hope you are well. Very sorry you are having these issues.

If I'm being honest, you would be best speaking to our Enhanced IT Support team. They are available on 0800 500 247 and they are the people that would deal with O365 Premium. They will have the best view of your account and be the best people to advise on the current status of the email and how to get that finally reactivated.

They are a chargeable service, but in most cases if you have O365 you will also have a package with us that comes with their support free (they will advise you on this before they take the call).

They should be able to help you get that sorted.

All the best with this one!

Regards

Ryan

karpets

Getting an education these days is very expensive, so most students have to combine work and study. Often there is not enough time to turn in assignments on time. When I faced such a problem, I decided to find a site where you can ask for help in writing essays. I came across a lot of such sites, but I didn't know which one to choose. Then I started reading reviews from these guys https://essay-reviewer.com/essaywriter-org-review/ about Essaywriter.org and didn't regret it. I can confidently recommend their services to you too.

Herro

Using AssignmentHelper to complete school assignments can be a huge help. The company has services that will cover all your writing needs, from research papers to PowerPoint presentations. Students of all levels can take advantage of these services, from high schoolers to Ph.D. and Masters degree holders. Melbourne assignment help is highly recommended by many Australian students. Here are the pros and cons of using AssignmentHelper.com.au: 1. The high price

zxclord123

Whether you are having trouble completing your homework or juggling other things in your life, assignment help in Melbourne is the way to go. Not only will you get your assignments done quickly, but you will also have the opportunity to communicate directly with your assignment writers. This will eliminate any miscommunication and ensure that your assignment is finished on time. When you work with an assignment writer, you will have access to their knowledge and experience. And you'll be able to ask any questions you have along the way.

petergroft
Power User

Repairing Profile from Outlook Desktop Application
1. Click File.

2. Select Account Settings, and then select Account Settings again in the drop-down menu.

3. In the Email tab, select the account you wish to repair and click Repair.

4. Select Next.

5. Outlook will complete the setup for your account. You will receive a prompt to restart Outlook for the changes to take effect. Select Okay.

6. When it is finished, select Finish and restart Outlook.

This May Help,

Peter

vassapa

A Bitcoin robot is a software program that trades on your behalf. It works by analyzing buy and sell signals. Rather than performing the tedious tasks by yourself, a robot can do it in seconds. If you're considering using a robot, it's important to find a quality service that will generate significant returns for you.

vassapa

Crypto market making is a process that allows token issuers to get listed on crypto exchanges. It also allows them to get more liquidity. This is especially important for a newly launched project, which needs liquidity to be successful. Market making has become a crucial part of the crypto industry. While it offers many benefits, it can also create issues. If not handled correctly, it can lead to higher volatility and wider spreads.

william234

Among these remarkable young talents is the world's youngest app developer, a prodigy who has captured the imagination of tech enthusiasts and aspiring young innovators worldwide.