cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown error occurred

alanhale012

There’s a outlook pst file that I could open in DELL LATITUDE E6410 LAPTOP on Windows 10. However, after the Windows 10 updates, I suddenly can’t open it anymore. It gives the following message, ‘Sorry. Unknown error occurred’.
I am hoping someone in this community could provide me with some answers. Thanks very much in advance for all your help
Jack

2 REPLIES 2

Bobby
Super User

Morning alanhale012,

It looks like the file may be corrupt following the system update that you performed. I would recommend contacting the Microsoft support guys directly as they will be the best contact for any specific Outlook issues that you're experiencing and hopefully they will be able to recover that file for you. You can contact the team by clicking here.

Thanks, Bobby

stanleyter66

-Connect your iPhone to your computer using the cable provided with your device or by placing the iPhone in the Apple --Universal Dock.

-iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.

-In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone.

-Click the Info tab.

-Under Calendars, click Sync calendars from, and then click Outlook.

-Do one of the following:
-To synchronize all calendars, click All calendars.

-To limit the calendars that are synchronized, click Selected calendars, and then click the calendars you want to synchronize.

Note: To select multiple calendars, press Ctrl as you click each calendar name.
-Click Apply.
If you need more information take a look on how to view pst files: https://www.viewertool.com/pstviewer.html